Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I first read this in a store that had a huge selection of wall sticker quotes for little girls, all were very mushy and beautiful. This was the only one for my new 4 lb boy in the NICU. Not funny at the time...but boy oh boy, did he grow to show me it is true.?

The BMW 328 is a sports car made by BMW between 1936 and 1940
The BMW 328 is a sports car made by BMW between 1936 and 1940
I first read this in a store that had a huge selection of wall sticker quotes for little girls, all were very mushy and beautiful. This was the only one for my new 4 lb boy in the NICU. Not funny at the time...but boy oh boy, did he grow to show me it is true.?
I first read this in a store that had a huge selection of  wall sticker quotes for little girls, all were very mushy and beautiful. This was the only one for my new 4 lb boy in the NICU. Not funny at the time...but boy oh boy, did he grow to show me it is true.?
Cute outfit for little boys...
Cute outfit for little boys...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home